Managing director, wealth advisor
Matt D. Eltringham, CFP
Matt has years of experience in Private Wealth Management serving as a Wealth Advisor at Fifth Third Private Bank in Chicago and Wealthquest Corporation in Cincinnati. In 2017, Matt earned the right to use the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ marks. As a financial planner, he crafts customized strategies to help his clients preserve, protect, and grow their wealth.
At Hillsdale College, Matt earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Financial Management and played Division II collegiate football. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio and continues to grow his practice in both the Chicago and Cincinnati markets. Matt is a certified scuba diver, enjoys playing golf, and going on mission trips with Back2Back ministries in Tres Reyes, Mexico.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Holds the Series 66 registration and acquired the Series 7 (inactive)
- Hillsdale College, B.A. Financial Management
- Named a “Next Generation Leader” for his commitment to volunteer service and role as an emerging business leader. Venue Magazine, 2018.
- Wish Granter – Make-a-Wish Ohio
- Back2Back Ministries