Wealth Management Intern
Brooke A. Dittman
Brooke is a junior at the University of Dayton studying Business Administration with a focus in Marketing and Finance.
She is a highly organized and motivated young-professional, eager to utilize her skills and past professional experience to make an impact at Benchmark.
Brooke is a rising Senior at the University of Dayton pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She is double majoring in Finance and Marketing with a minor in Business Economics. At UD, she is the Treasurer of her sorority, Theta Phi Alpha, the VP of Chapter Operations of her business fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi, and an active member of the Women in Business organization.
Born and raised in Cincinnati, Brooke attended Summit Country Day for high school, where she played volleyball, was a cheerleader, and served as the editor of the yearbook. She is an avid Bengals fan who loves traveling to new places, reading, and most of all, spending time with her friends and family.
- Studying towards a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and Finance
- Leadership in Service Scholarship Recipient – University of Dayton (2020)
- Trustees’ Merit Scholarship Recipient- University of Dayton (2020)
- Companions on a Journey Grief Support, Inc.
- The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati