Matt is passionate about delivering holistic solutions and advice to individuals and families who have achieved financial success.
Over his career, he has specialized in serving high net worth clientele and building long-lasting relationships with multi-generational families.
Matt has years of experience in Private Wealth Management serving as a Wealth Advisor. In 2017, Matt earned the right to use the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ marks. As a financial planner, he crafts customized strategies to help his clients preserve, protect, and grow their wealth.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Financial Management at Hillsdale College as well as played Division II collegiate football. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio and continues to grow his practice in both the Chicago and Cincinnati markets. Matt is a certified scuba diver, enjoys playing golf, and going on mission trips with Back2Back ministries in Tres Reyes, Mexico.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 2017
- Holds the Series 66 registration and acquired the Series 7 (inactive)
- Bachelors of Arts in Financial Management from Hillsdale College
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Named a “Next Generation Leader” for his commitment to volunteer service and role as an emerging business leader. Venue Magazine, 2018.
- Wish Granter – Make-a-Wish Ohio
- Back2Back Ministries
- Financial wellness coach