Matt is passionate about delivering holistic solutions and advice to affluent individuals and families.
Over his career, he has specialized in serving high net worth clientele and building long-lasting relationships with multi-generational families.
As a co-founder at Benchmark, Matt is wholeheartedly invested in guiding and advising clients through major financial decisions. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 2017, he is committed to designing thoughtful and customized financial plans that help clients preserve, protect, and grow their wealth. Matt has years of experience in advanced planning concepts, such as business succession planning, estate planning, tax planning, charitable planning, as well as multi-generational wealth transfer.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Financial Management at Hillsdale College as well as played Division II collegiate football. Matt and his wife Katie currently live in Norwood, Ohio with their goldendoodle/labradoodle mix, Jack. Matt is a certified scuba diver, enjoys playing golf, camping, hunting, fishing, and loves to spend time down at Norris Lake in Tennessee. He also believes in the importance of giving back to the community and serving those in need.
- Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 2017
- Holds the Series 66 registration and acquired the Series 7 (inactive)
- Bachelors of Arts in Financial Management from Hillsdale College
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Named a “Next Generation Leader” for his commitment to volunteer service and role as an emerging business leader. Venue Magazine, 2018.
- Wish Granter – Make-a-Wish Ohio
- Back2Back Ministries
- Financial wellness coach